My Music Video

My Website

Friday, December 14, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

Making storyboards for my adverts allowed me to plan my shot composition and camera movement in advance, meaning that during filming I can focus and spend more time on creativity and working with the actors rather than having to worry about how I will frame a shot.

Advert 1 Storyboard Page 1
Advert 1 Storyboard Page 2

Advert 1 Storyboard Page 3

---

Advert 2 Storyboard Page 1

Advert 2 Storyboard Page 2

Advert 2 Storyboard Page 3
Creating storyboards was beneficial to me as it gave me a graphic depiction of how both adverts would play out, thus it was easier to visualise and in the process of making them, I'd perhaps change transitions or shots that I thought didn't work. It also meant I could decide on a range of shots, angles and distances, as per the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment