My Music Video

My Website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 4: The Target Audience (Males and Females Aged 16-25)

Researching the target audience is essential for any company, as you can use the information to tailor your product(s) to appeal to that audience, thus increasing business. My target audience according to the brief is age "16-25, mass market, male and female demographic in London". This also crosses over with Channel 4's target youth audience.

I conducted my research through a survey on Google Forms, sharing a link, which a total of 27 young people completed. Here are some results:
Fast Delivery and Local Support are both very high ranking,
as well as Easy-To-Use App. Therefore I intend to include all these
as selling points in my advert
The majority of the TA order from Just Eat.
Their adverts are usually quite over-the-top and humorous

Humour, Good Music and Visually Appealing are the top three
aspects. I shall try to include them all in my adverts.
This information can be used to decide
the best scheduling for my adverts
Conducting this survey has benefited me as I now have a good idea of what appeals to my target audience and what they value in an online food delivery service. This means I can select selling points and highlight them in my advert(s) according to this information, such as fast delivery and supporting local restaurants, as well as including humour making the adverts visually appealing.


Sources used:
-Google Forms

No comments:

Post a Comment